Size: 148 x 105 mm
Format: A6 folded A7
Material: Multi-layered canvas.
Colour: Dark grey
- 1 Surname of the holder
- 2 Other name(s) of the holder
- 3 Date and place of birth
- 4a Date of issue of the licence
- 4b Date of expiry of the licence
- 4c Name of the issuing authority
- 5 Number of licence
- 6 Photograph of the holder
- 7 Signature of the holder
- 8 Permanent place of residence
- 9 category(ies) of vehicle(s) the holder is entitled to drive
- 10 Date of first issue of each category(ies)
- 11 Date of expiry of each category
- 12 Additional information/restriction(s)
Categories & Codes
For more information on the corresponding categories, please check the Commission decision on equivalence.
The driving licences generally remain valid for an indefinite length of time.
*This refers to the administrative validity of the document and does not necessarily reflect the holder’s right to drive.
Description of national category
All motorcycles, with or without sidecars
Vehicles of up to 250 cm3 cylinder capacity; electric transporters, including those with trailers; motorised wheelchairs with a maximum speed of over 20 km/h
Tractors (including those with trailers) with a maximum speed of up to 30 km/h and self-propelling machinery with a maximum speed of over 20 km/h
Vehicles up to 2.5 tonnes taxable weight (including those with a single-axle trailer)
Vehicles of over 2.5 tonnes taxable weight, all vehicles with multiple axle trailers and tractors with a maximum speed of over 30 km/h (including those with trailers)
See EU driving licence handbook, 2005 edition, on model D2. The entries are unconditionally valid.
- Certificate of professional competence is issued : NO
- Code 95 is marked on the driving licence : NO