Size: 85.6 x 53.98 mm
Distinctive features: Laser-engraved data (photograph, personal data, categories, table)
Optically variable ink
- Location: On the front, at the top
- Characteristics: Colour varies from purple to green
Graphic security types Grid patterns
- Location: Front and reverse sides
- Characteristics: Bicoloured grid pattern: yellow changing to pink, and bluish changing to lavender blue
Optically variable image effect (kinegram effect with 2-dimensional image (2D); kinegram effect with the effect of a running image)
- Location: Front side, partially covering the photograph
- Method of verification: Viewing from a different angle
Optically variable image effect (hologram effect with 2-dimensional image (2D))
- Location: Reverse side
- Characteristics: Holographic stripe with the recurrent text "REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA" that changes direction.
Categories & Codes
For more information on the corresponding categories, please check the Commission decision on equivalence.
Period of validity*
AM, A1, A2, A, B1, B, BE, T
First: 2 years;
C1, C, D1, D, C1E, CE, D1E, DE
*This refers to the administrative validity of the document and does not necessarily reflect the holder’s right to drive.
Description of national category
- Certificate of professional competence is issued : NO
- Code 95 is marked on the driving licence : YES