Size: 106 x 222 mm
Material: Paper like
Distinctive features: Dutch
- Location: Entire document
- Method of verification: held against light
- 1 Surname of the holder
- 2 Other name(s) of the holder
- 3 Date and place of birth
- 4a Date of issue of the licence
- 4b Date of expiry of the licence
- 4c Name of the issuing authority
- 5 Number of licence
- 6 Photograph of the holder
- 7 Signature of the holder
- 8 Permanent place of residence
- 9 category(ies) of vehicle(s) the holder is entitled to drive
- 10 Date of first issue of each category(ies)
- 11 Date of expiry of each category
- 12 Additional information/restriction(s)
Categories & Codes
For more information on the corresponding categories, please check the Commission decision on equivalence.
Period of validity*
A, B, C, D, BE, CE, DE
*This refers to the administrative validity of the document and does not necessarily reflect the holder’s right to drive.
Only for private use.
For private use, and professional use, not including the transport of persons or supervision of a third party driving, for a maximum of 4 hours per day.
Using a monocular bioptic telescope system.
Driving unaccompanied in an alcolock-fitted vehicle with the registration number linked to the licence holder's name. Validity period of 2 years.
Except professional transport of persons or supervision of a third party driving.
- Certificate of professional competence is issued : NO
- Code 95 is marked on the driving licence : YES