Skip to main content
European Commission logo
Mobility & Transport - Road Safety

General information

Main rules

Vehicle certificates can be obtained from the vehicle testing centre or the electronic services of the Finnish joint Transport and Communications Agency, Traficom. Before 01/01/2019, this was the Finnish Transport Safety Agency, Trafi. A vehicle registration certificate is only given if it is asked for. The owner or the holder of the vehicle may ask for Part I (the technical part). Part II is only given to the owner of the vehicle.

Period of validity

The vehicle certificate is valid until the information in it is changed, which is done after a notification of the changes is submitted.

VRC models